How do I add & remove clubs from “In My Bag”?
The “In My Bag” feature is located in the “Settings” option. The following is how
to add & remove clubs:
1) To add a club, press the "+" symbol in the upper right hand corner and type in
the name of the club you wish to add, then press "Save".
2) To remove clubs, select a club name, you will see the club highlight, and then
press the minus symbol. This will permanently remove the club from the application.
How do I delete previous rounds I played?
The following is how to delete rounds on the Android OS Smartphones:
1) Open the GolfLogix application, press "Rounds" icon on the bottom of the screen
and go into "Previous Rounds".
2) In the "Previous rounds played" screen, select the round you wish to delete,
press the "Minus" symbol in the upper right hand corner and then press "Delete"
How do I edit previous rounds I played?
The following steps are how to edit previous rounds in the GolfLogix application:
1) Press the 'Rounds' option on the bottom of the screen and then press 'Previous
Rounds' and select which round you wish to edit.
2) Once the round is selected, press the 'My Score Card' option and then press the
red 'Edit Score/Stats' button.
3) From here you can choose what hole to edit and following the screens to edit
the score/stats. Once the hole has been edited, press 'Continue Playing'.
You will need to repeat this process to edit addition holes.
I’m consistently getting over 700 yards for the GPS reading or Out of Range when
I’m standing at a hole; it’s nowhere near where it should be. What’s going on?
Typically this happens when the Smartphone is using wireless networks to calculate
yardages and not the GPS. In order to make sure your phone is getting full access
to the GPS function, please follow the steps below.
1) Go into "Settings" from the home screen on the phone and then "Location" or "Location
2) Make sure "Use GPS satellites" is checked and "Use wireless networks" is unchecked.
(You do not want to use the wireless networks since it’s giving you
yardages based on the nearest cell phone tower or Wi-Fi connection.)
How do I use the “Measure My Shot” feature?
When you use the "Measure My Shot" feature, make sure you press "Measure My Shot"
before you start walking/driving to your ball. Then, when you get to the ball it'll
show you the yardages and then press "Log My Club". Finally, select the club you
used and press "Continue Playing".
How do I uninstall the GolfLogix application?
The following is how to uninstall the GolfLogix application from the Motorola Droid
1) Go into 'Settings' > 'Applications' > 'Manage Applications'
2) Select the GolfLogix application and press the "Uninstall" button
My Android OS Smartphone is not listed on the website. Is it supported? Or will
it ever be?
If your Android OS Smartphone is not listed on the website, then it is currently
not supported. All Smartphone development is based on customer request, if you would
like to see the GolfLogix application developed for your phone, please visit our website
here to request it.
I received a new Android OS Smartphone, how do I transfer my membership to it?
To transfer your membership from one supported Smartphone to a new supported Smartphone.
Follow the instructions below:
1) Go to GolfLogix.com and log into your profile. Once in your profile, go into “Settings”
and then select “Transfer Membership”. There will be on-screen instructions from